me

Im Ayubabe

My photo
彭亨, Malaysia
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..=)

Falling Object

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

ღ Happy Birthday to me(⊙o⊙) ღ

Have a lots of babies birthday in the month of September,
it's included me too!! ♥


18th September 2010.
Once again, Happy Birthday to me, Babe!! ♥ Yea..
Time passes frigging fast !!
I'm officially nineteen right now :)
am i happy? hahahhaha~
because i'm going old and old..
can't be younger again!

I had a super big surprise on that day i would says
Thanks my friends,
I seriously didn't expect that to happen in my life..
Thanks baby,
thanks for lighting up my life :)
--ヾ(*´Д`*)ノ ``


It just a simple and warm celebration in Red Box Plus, Pavilion. ♥


I can tell u guys how i was drunk that day,
drink drink drink!!
then DRUNK.! omg**
i really scare for beers and alcohol things =(
its make me so so suffer all the night!
i very happy!
first time that celebrate my birthday with so much friends!
i'm really appreciate it !

i need to thanks all ..
my friends♥
thanks you guys gave me everythings!
i'll never ever forget every single moment that happened
i love it so so much!!
(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶♫♪♫♪[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̅Y̲̅]♫♪♫♪


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter