me

Im Ayubabe

My photo
彭亨, Malaysia
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..=)

Falling Object

Tuesday 28 September 2010

ღ Happy Birthday to me(⊙o⊙) ღ

Have a lots of babies birthday in the month of September,
it's included me too!!


18th September 2010.
Once again, Happy Birthday to me, Babe!! Yea..
Time passes frigging fast !!
I'm officially nineteen right now :)
am i happy? hahahhaha~
because i'm going old and old..
can't be younger again!

I had a super big surprise on that day i would says
Thanks my friends,
I seriously didn't expect that to happen in my life..
Thanks baby,
thanks for lighting up my life :)
--ヾ(*´Д`*)ノ ``


It just a simple and warm celebration in Red Box Plus, Pavilion.


I can tell u guys how i was drunk that day,
drink drink drink!!
then DRUNK.! omg**
i really scare for beers and alcohol things =(
its make me so so suffer all the night!
i very happy!
first time that celebrate my birthday with so much friends!
i'm really appreciate it !

i need to thanks all ..
my friends
thanks you guys gave me everythings!
i'll never ever forget every single moment that happened
i love it so so much!!
(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶♫♪♫♪[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̅Y̲̅]♫♪♫♪


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter