me

Im Ayubabe

My photo
彭亨, Malaysia
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..=)

Falling Object

Wednesday 29 September 2010

F*cking of YOU!!!

You've lost your respect,
Don't do acting in front of me
I bet you doesn't know which face to wash in the morning
It's alright for you to be two faced, 
but make sure one of your face is pretty


Don't play with me cause you're playing with fire
F*ck me over,
and i'll do you twice as bad
 
 
Always remember, 
A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future
If you think this is the right way to do..go ahead :)
We always knew .. what goes around comes around
 
 
Remember,karma is fair enough,
it will come back and bite you later in your game.
You'd better watch your step
 

Enjoy the game ,God blessed you :))

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter