me

Im Ayubabe

My photo
彭亨, Malaysia
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..=)

Falling Object

Thursday 30 September 2010

Fuck off !!!


I don't know what can i say
Something just arouse my inspiration to blog...
In fact,i trust everyone. 
I just don't trust the lil evil inside of them
I'm not pissed,just disappointed with your fucking stupid act..

Hmmm,Stupid people just don't know they are stupid perhaps
They repeating the same mistakes again 

and again even they knew it's wrong
They will never consciously aware that they are wrong
If they were,they won't be stupid in the first place :)

I seriously hate it when people being two faced with me
...Especially a stupid people like you..yea... YOU :)
f**king be used by someone's else and still you act like a pro?
Don't act like you know everything,

Don't act like you are the good.
In facts, you are just another ridiculed idiot..
Don't think there's no one know what you did behind..
 

However,peoples are just laughing at your stupid act..behind you :)
Hmmmmm,i bet you don't know..
You always said that people are disgusting,
but did you notice that you're the most disgusting one?
** i mean your act :))
Please gain some self-knowledge,
Stop being a bitch who only criticism someone's else.
Stop playing with ya stupid drama,your acting isn't that good actually..
It makes everyone felt like wanna throw up 
when see your acting face*shake head...

Anyhow,i didn't want judge you..
I always knew you are still a kids,but can you be mature a bit?
Maybe...Just a lil bit would makes some different
Between,this is reality. It's not a fucking game..
It's not about you remove me from your Facebook,

or deleting my number from you contacts list could solve the problems. 
So, don't do childish things anymore. Thanks :))


I hate two faced people like you. It's hard to decide which face to slap first.

Perhaps i should slap both side in the same time? :)



HEY :)
Maybe i'm talking about you,maybe i'm not..
Please don't picture yourself even it's similar to you..okayyy? :))
Hopefully,there's no heart feeling kays ! hahaha

By the way..I'm just tired of the game.i knew what i am talking about..
This is my page,i can write whatever i like to write.

PLEASE shut the fuck up..Just fuck off if you don't like it

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter