me

Im Ayubabe

My photo
彭亨, Malaysia
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..=)

Falling Object

Thursday 16 December 2010

R.I.P My Friend Alviss Kong



I’m busy lately, fully occuiped for a week and I couldn’t update my blog .

Now is 3.30am, although tomolo i working 07-15. I’m still awake or should I say I couldn’t fall asleep ?I slept for only 1 hours and went out for whole day long but how come I dont feel tired at all ?My friend, Alviss Kong had just passed away .I think most of you all know what is happening and I’m not going to talk about that .Love Kills!!! sad to say that he pass away because commit suicide for a girl!

I have no chance to meet him for the last time before he leave us..

He is fully blinded with love..
As for love is EVERYTHING to him..
No one to be blame..

*His message to everyone out there*
Hope everyone will take care of their beloved one..
Do not let them slip away from you before it's too late!

He was a very handsome 22 years old young guy. he was a pro in gaming.
He spoke fluent Japanese as well.
He was a good friend of mine ever since when i was 16 years old..
when i first met him, he was a very ego person till now..
once know him deeper, actually he is not!

I miss our memory when we spend time together..
recall me back of EVERYTHING!!
Makes me fall my first tear for you this morning..really..

I can feel how sad is he and how much he love the girl when he was writing it.
He kept asking people don't blame the girl, because this was his own choice.
I feel, if there's someone who is willing to talk to him at that time, things might have change?

May you R.I.P my dearest good friend..
im so disappointed with your action and decision that you made!
and yes i lost one of my good friend..

my mood swing..
i feel sad but yet i carve on my smile infront of my boy..
i hope after i finish write on this blog..
this time is gonna be my last time drop tears for you..

I have no sense of reality this whole day
and I thought I was dreaming hope that I will awake soon, very soon .
I was tremble when I was driving,
I was crying when I'm think of you,
I feel so cold this whole day,
I was gooseflesh from the moment I been informed .

Beside that, PLEASE don't talk bad about my friend or the girl anymore k.
We never know what actually happen between them rite.

-[My quote for your soul]-
Life is beautiful and wonderful when you really do appreciate everyone and everything around you

YOU will always in our mind, we will always miss you .

Rest In Peace, my dear friend .

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter