me

Im Ayubabe

My photo
彭亨, Malaysia
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..=)

Falling Object

Friday 21 January 2011

Dreams House ❤




Some people may have a different dreams house.
But, me?
It looks something like this:


My Dreams House



The natural light coming into the living room is just fantastic.
There is really no substitute for natural sunlight in a home.


Here's a beautiful photo of master bedroom.
I love how this room opens right onto the deck.
You gotta love outdoor living.


The bedroom leads to a completely mirrored dressing room and bathroom.


A beautiful room for my daughter complete with pink toile.

And our only Boy's room complete with nautical touches.


I've always been enamored with open planning.
Since I'm a book lover,
if I had a two story wall of book shelves -
I would feel like I died and went to heaven.


When it comes to porches,
it is absolutely like a dream - straight out of a fantasy.


I don't know about you,
but I love the choice in plants,
trees for this very well manicured yard.
It's a very relaxing place to enjoy a cup of tea.
I wish I had enough space for a gardens as this big!


Yes! I want my very own bathroom suite in my home.
I've always envied women I see on TV or in movies
when they get into a jacuzzi or bath tub and stay there to relax.


This kitchen has got to be one of the most ogled kitchens
I'm a fan of black kitchens
Lacquered black walls and cabinets
with a unique countertop material - glass.
It's not very practical but it sure is unique.


State of the art appliances including a TV monitor built in.

This is my Dreams House
Is that too much to ask?!
I just want a place
where I can really relax at the end of the day.



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter